Frequently Asked Questions
- Does CD Sheet Music™ run with Windows 7?
- How do I install CD Sheet Music™?
- How do I view the music pages from the Table of Contents?
- Why can't I print music pages?
- Why do some pages appear with poorer quality?
- How can I tell which version I have?
- Why can't open a file in Preview mode on my MAC?
- Why can't I open CD Sheet Music on my Mac computer?
- What can I do if a page or file is missing?
Simply click the name of the composition in the Table of Contents main content panel on the right side of the screen.
Note: With some older copies of Version 1.0 (How can I tell what version I have) you must click the links to the titles in the "Bookmarks" panel on the left side of the screen.
Don't see your question here? Send your question to our tech support team.