Frequently Asked Questions
- Does CD Sheet Music™ run with Windows 7?
- How do I install CD Sheet Music™?
- How do I view the music pages from the Table of Contents?
- Why can't I print music pages?
- Why do some pages appear with poorer quality?
- How can I tell which version I have?
- Why can't open a file in Preview mode on my MAC?
- Why can't I open CD Sheet Music on my Mac computer?
- What can I do if a page or file is missing?
First, be sure your printer is installed properly.
Next, check that you are running the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. To download the latest version, go to www.adobe.com.
If the problem still persists, request additional support. Be sure to include your printer make and model.
Don't see your question here? Send your question to our tech support team.