Frequently Asked Questions
- Does CD Sheet Music™ run with Windows 7?
- How do I install CD Sheet Music™?
- How do I view the music pages from the Table of Contents?
- Why can't I print music pages?
- Why do some pages appear with poorer quality?
- How can I tell which version I have?
- Why can't open a file in Preview mode on my MAC?
- Why can't I open CD Sheet Music on my Mac computer?
- What can I do if a page or file is missing?
Yes, Version 2.0(b) has been tested and runs under Widows 7 with Adobe Reader 9. When you insert a CDSM disc for the first time, you may be asked whether you would like to run STARTTOC.EXE or open a folder. Please select "run STARTTOC.EXE". You can also make this the default action by checking the box.
Please click HERE to report any issues with Windows 7.
Don't see your question here? Send your question to our tech support team.